Posted on October 8, 2011, in Uncategorized and tagged author, fiction, I WILL be a published author, jumping in with both feet, new blogger, technical communication, technical editor, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.
- Candid Camera + Golden Girls = #offtheirrockers The old people are hilarious, but the reactions of the young people are classic! 5 years ago
- In other news, @jimgirardi has a Foghorn Leghorn impression that sounds like a stuttering Elvis. 6 years ago
- Been gone from Twitter for too long. I missed y'all. Looking forward to reading some cool feeds and great blogs! 6 years ago
- Someone on the train has a quacking duck as a ringtone. Thanks to @blogdangerously I am now smiling. 6 years ago
- Ready to quit #nanowrimo or know someone who might? Need a pep talk from Yoda you do. Mmm. Yes. j.mp/sKzS5o 6 years ago
- author crazy neighbors dogs fiction first draft first impressions I love writing I WILL be a published author jumping in with both feet NaNoWriMo new blogger novels novel writing perceiving perception perseverance point of view POV rainy days reality self-doubt short story Star Wars wisdom technical communication technical editor The Breakfast Club what's real writing Yoda yodel